multiple instances, each for a different interface

Ireneusz Szcześniak irek.szczesniak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 06:08:25 PST 2015

Thank you, Jouni.  I did this, and it's working fine!  Specifically in
Debian, I'm passing those two config files in /etc/default/hostapd:

DAEMON_CONF="/etc/hostapd/gonzo.conf /etc/hostapd/ula.conf"

I wonder, however, how a single non-threaded process is able to handle
two APs.  I guess it must be using some non-blocking operations.

Thanks & best,
Irek