wpa_supplicant 2.4/2.5 issue with some Intel chipsets

Evangelos Foutras evangelos at foutrelis.com
Sun Dec 27 03:29:22 PST 2015

On 27/12/15 12:42, Peer, Ilan wrote:

> This print is probably harmless. I've just sent a patch that fixes this issue. See http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/561134/.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ilan.

With that out of the way, is it possible that, when called with the -W
flag, wpa_supplicant does wpa_supplicant_ctrl_iface_wait() for the same
control interface twice? (Once for the regular interface and one for the
P2P one, which AFAICS inherits it when no P2P conf file is given.)

The above would explain the behavior reported by our users but I am not
sure if that is the case.