PATCH : consider the case of one interface per radio

Peer, Ilan ilan.peer at intel.com
Tue Dec 22 07:23:32 PST 2015

I think that this approach would break some use cases. For example in case of several radios and a new P2P Client connection on a radio with mcc=1, it might declare frequency conflict although there is no such conflict  (in case a frequency is in use on a another radio).

Regardless, this is also wrong for a case where there are several interfaces on the same radio in which case that radio freqs would be iterated for each interface.

What are u trying to solve?

Regards,

Ilan.