WPS DISCONNECT ISSUE

anjalik at iwavesystems.com anjalik at iwavesystems.com
Tue Dec 1 23:22:02 PST 2015

Hi,

  I was using Cisco router Model WRT120N. With this router,the
disconnect issue happens . I tried with Cisco Router Model E200 , now
the issue seems to be gone .I am able to ping but have some issue in
the Android upper layer in updating the status as "CONNECTED". This
issue is completely out of topic here i guess.

After changing the router the connection and pinging are working fine
as far as now.

Thanks & Regards,
Anjali