CT ath10k firmware now supports IBSS + RSN

Ben Greear greearb
Mon Apr 13 10:41:12 PDT 2015

Looks like I have some more work to do.  For any moderately large frames,
I am now dropping the last 16 bytes.  Looks like the skb_put_padto logic
was working around a more serious issue...

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>