AW: WPA2-PSK and WPA-EAP together?

Conrad Kostecki ck
Mon Sep 8 14:37:45 PDT 2014

> Which clients did you test with? Some station devices have issues with multiple AKMs being advertised in the WPA/RSN elements and enabling both WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP will end up doing that.
> Have you tried with a Linux client using wpa_supplicant? If so, could you please share a debug log showing such a failure with WPA2-PSK?

The SqueezeBox is actually running Linux and has SSH. There is also used wpa_supplicant for Wi-Fi. But it's quite old. The version is 0.6.9. I am afraid, that I won't be able to update this one.

I've created debug logs of hostapd and wpa_supplicant for both cases.

WPA-PSK + WPA-EAP enabled: http://pastebin.com/kR56Vap7 (does not work)
WPA-PSK only enabled: http://pastebin.com/W7LeGR1c (works)

Cheers
Conrad