host unable to act as GO in p2p communication

Jouni Malinen j
Tue Oct 21 02:29:58 PDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 04:34:41PM +0800, QW wrote:
> Platform is i.MX6 with kernel version 3.0.35, driver: 14.44.09p121 from
> Marvell, which has been proved that it supports GO mode. wpa_supplicant-2.2
>
> Is there a way to locate the issue? How should fix this issue?

How has that been "proved to support GO mode"? That sounds like a
proprietary driver, so I'd recommend talking to whoever provided you
this. It sounds like a driver issue or some proprietary changes in the
driver interface that could be missing from the build you are using.