Roaming between 2 APs with WDS

Víctor Andrés victor
Fri Oct 10 00:08:00 PDT 2014

Hi Dan.
Thanks by your help.

I tested it in a different board and the signal level of the APs were
correct. At least, not all the same and with a value of -101. May be a
problem of the chip wifi of that board, I don't know. I use the same
antenna for the 2 tests, and the boards were in the same position (more
or less) for the 2 tests (with the same AP locations). I'll continue
with the tests. I don't understand how can I connect with these APs that
the wifi have detected with that poor signal.

I've compiled Wpa-supplicant with bgscan option enabled and tested in a
different board, and now I have roaming between that 2 APs (with
bgscan:learn). Now I'm trying to reduce the searching time, because when
the wireless is searching network it can't transmit data, isn't it?

V?ctor

El 08/10/2014 19:33, Dan Williams escribi?: