Using .11r 802.11u interworking together?

Jouni Malinen j
Sat May 10 07:01:03 PDT 2014

On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 10:57:11AM -0700, Ben Greear wrote:
> I have a user trying to make our stations connect to an AP configured for .11r and
> passpoint.
>

> Looks like supplicant runs in a tight loop doing anqp queries and failing
> because of this check:
>
> 	if (!(ie.key_mgmt & ssid->key_mgmt)) {
> 			wpa_dbg(wpa_s, MSG_DEBUG, "   skip RSN IE - key mgmt "
> 				"mismatch");
> 			break;
> 	}
>
> Any idea if this can work?  My attempt at a config file is below.

FT-EAP was not enabled in Interworking network selection. Something like
this should address this:

http://w1.fi/cgit/hostap/commit/?h=pending&id=270c9a43e6433a2d6faebfbdd04d72d32239829c

(still in the pending branch, but it seemed to work fine based on
initial testing)