[TDLS] About Wi-Fi Display over TDLS

Yang Yang yangyan5
Tue Jun 24 12:18:20 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Sorry to bother but I have a question about Wi-Fi Display over TDLS.
According to Wi-Fi Display specification, WFD IE shall be included in TDLS
Setup Request and Response frames. However, I roughly checked
wpa_supplicant source code and it seems WFD IE is not configured for TDLS.
So, could you please let me know whether wpa_supplicant supports WFD over
TDLS? If not, is it still under development and supposed to be supported in
future?

Thank you very much for your time, and I am looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Marc