OpenSSL issues?

Ben Greear greearb
Tue Jun 10 13:50:16 PDT 2014

On 06/10/2014 01:35 PM, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 12:19:25PM -0700, Ben Greear wrote:
>> Any idea what causes these problems?  Seems to be sporadic, as stations often connect OK.
>
>> 1402425984.508728: OpenSSL: tls_connection_ca_cert - Failed to load root certificates error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory
>
> What is the exact ca_cert parameter that you use in the configuration?
> That error message looks pretty clear to me.. Did you include full path
> to the file?

I was thinking it had some problem opening a library, not the ca-cert file.

Maybe we could add the ca-cert file name to that log message?

Anyway, I spoke with system-test guy...he had put the ca-cert into place after
starting supplicant.  So, file was there when I looked, but actually it
was not there when error was created.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
Ben