[RFC v2 0/6] hostapd: implement multi-interface CSA

Bartosz Markowski bartosz.markowski
Fri Jan 31 08:56:58 PST 2014

v2 (if someone wants to actually test it):
* rebase and align with recent changes for CSA
* fix wpa_supplicant compilation problem

This is the userspace part of my multi-interface
CSA patchset. I've already posted some kernel
related patches to the linux-wireless mailing
list.

I'm posting this as an RFC instead of a PATCH
since kernel changes are yet to be accepted &
merged.

Patch 5 is more of a convienence for testing and a
hint that nl80211 must be updated if the patchset
is applied at some later point in time.

Michal Kazior (6):
  hostapd: move CSA structures to hostapd_data
  hostapd: extend CSA driver API
  hostapd: use extended CSA interface for chan_switch cmd
  hostapd: submit multi-interface CSA requests for DFS
  nl80211: add new nl80211 attributes
  nl80211: implement multi-interface CSA

 hostapd/ctrl_iface.c         |   21 +++++-
 src/ap/ap_drv_ops.h          |   14 +++-
 src/ap/beacon.c              |   20 +++---
 src/ap/drv_callbacks.c       |    6 +-
 src/ap/hostapd.c             |   69 ++++++++++---------
 src/ap/hostapd.h             |   19 +++---
 src/drivers/driver.h         |   11 ++-
 src/drivers/driver_nl80211.c |  153 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 src/drivers/nl80211_copy.h   |    7 ++
 wpa_supplicant/ap.c          |    5 +-