Preparations for hostapd/wpa_supplicant v2.1

Jouni Malinen j
Thu Jan 30 05:38:59 PST 2014

This was supposed to happen quite some time ago, but due to various
reasons, things got pushed out number of times.. Anyway, I guess we
could try to get the next release finally out. With all the regression
tests now in place, it may not be necessary to lock the master branch
for couple of weeks anymore. Anyway, I think I'll take at least couple
of days or up to a week or so with only bug fixes allowed into the
master branch and all other changes going into the pending branch until
v2.1 is out.