HotSpot2.0 with hostapd and Galaxy S4

Oussama Stiti oussama.stiti
Wed Jan 8 01:43:16 PST 2014

I have added to my hostapd.conf : " vendor_elements=506f9a" and my hostapd
deamon doesn't work anymore, it displays me:
>Failed to set beacon parameters
>handle_probe_req: send: Resource temporarily unavailable

Is it the right way to add the WiFi Alliance Vendor Specific attributes?
 Thank you

--
*Oussama Stiti*

PhD Candidate in Computer Science, LIP6, Universit? Pierre et Marie Curie.
Paris.
Telecommunications R&D engineer at VirtuOR (www.virtuor.fr)

UPMC - LIP6
Couloir 25-26, ?tage 3, Bureau 316