EAP-AKA fast re-authentication using hostapd as library

samiran saha samiran.linux
Wed Feb 19 04:04:50 PST 2014

Hi,
    Thanks for your suggestion, but my real concern is about, after first
full authentication sm->EAP_state of server goes to EAP_SUCCESS state. For
another authentication (fast re-authentication) I have to change the
EAP_state from EAP_SUCCESS to some other state right? So, what would be
that state?