NAI on reconnection

khali singh khali3620
Sun Aug 10 02:27:35 PDT 2014

I was referring to the EAP-Response/Identity message.

You are right about forwarding the Radius messages, so instead I think I
would try to use sessid+abc at example.com instead. So that the radius proxies
in the middle can still work well.

IS the get_identity() only called for re-authentication?

Thanks!