Dynamic vlan:Bridging not working

Suman Pandit suman.p
Thu Sep 26 23:21:03 PDT 2013

Hi All
I have created Dynamic vlan in Wifi network.And according to station mac
address a particular vlan is assigning.Stations who  are in a same vlan is
communicating with each other. Now the problem is, whenever i am assigning
a particular station to another vlan then bridging is not working(brctl
refusing the virtual wlan0 interface).
I am configuring the hostapd like below
/etc/hostapd/hostapd.conf   file contains

ctrl_interface=/var/run/hostapd
ctrl_interface_group=0
interface=wlan0
driver=nl80211
channel=6
hw_mode=g
ssid=xyz
dynamic_vlan=1
vlan_file=/etc/hostapd/hostapd.vlan
vlan_tagged_interface=eth0
macaddr_acl=1
accept_mac_file=/etc/hostapd/hostapd.accept

/etc/hostapd/hostapd.vlan file contains

# VLAN ID to network interface mapping
10    wlan0.10
20    wlan0.20
*      wlan0.#

/etc/hostapd/hostapd.accept file contains

84:c9:b2:76:07:c9 10
1c:6f:65:db:ff:2d 10
bc:77:37:17:8e:64 20
00:21:5c:8b:00:4f 20

After this i am running hostapd and it is working fine and it created vlan
bridged interface brvlan10 and brvlan20.After assigning the ip addresses
for both the interfaces ,successfully working
Here the problem comes when i am modify  the hostapd.accept file like
below

84:c9:b2:76:07:c9 20
1c:6f:65:db:ff:2d 10
bc:77:37:17:8e:64 10
00:21:5c:8b:00:4f 20

i.e i have assigned the mac addresses into different vlan then brctl
refusing the wireless interface(wlan0.10 and wlan0.20) from brvlan10 and
brvlan20.And station is not able to connect the AP.
Please can anyone tell me why these problem is happening

Thanks and Regards
Suman Pandit