LEAP did not work. Need some help

Tilman Baumann tilman.baumann
Mon May 13 09:23:21 PDT 2013

On 13/05/13 17:18, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-05-13 at 16:45 +0100, Tilman Baumann wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have been playing around with all sorts of EAP protocols and most seem
>> to work for me now.
>> LEAP however seems to fail, even though the freeradius server seems to
>> suggest that authentication has succeeded.
>> I'm using wired IEEE802.1x
>
> LEAP is only used for WiFi networks, not wired ones.  Next, I believe
> you mean "EAP-FAST", which is Cisco's replacement for LEAP.  There isn't
> a "LEAP-FAST".  Perhaps that was a mistype?

Oh well. That explains a few things. Great, I can tick that one off then.
Yes, I mean EAP-FAST. Sorry Typo.

Is that another one of those WiFi only ones? I have to admit I don't
know which make sense. I just try to make our device work in as many
networks as possible.

--
Tilman Baumann
Oncam Grandeye