[HostAPD issue] - how to create multiple SSIDs

Yu Li yli025
Tue Jun 25 15:44:33 PDT 2013

Hello All,

I have been following this post to create multi-SSID:
http://wiki.stocksy.co.uk/wiki/Multiple_SSIDs_with_hostapd

But in the end when I try to start hostapd daemon, I got the error message
similar to this one:
Could not set interface wlan0_0 flags: Device or resource busy
Failed to add BSS (BSSID=02:22:6b:a6:bb:4f)

I am not sure if this is a bug or I configured it wrong. I've tried with
hostapd v0.7.3 and v1.1 both with this same issue.
Other information - OS: Ubuntu 12.04, wireless driver: iwlwifi.

thanks in advance,
--
Lawrence