How to force wpa-supplicant to update dhcp lease when SSID is changed

Samitha Wijedasa samitha.wijedasa
Sat Jun 8 10:07:43 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have multiple SSID arrangement. Say currently my
wifi module is connected to the highest priority SSID and suddenly it
went down. Currently the wpa_supplicant connects with the next priority
SSID immediately, but the dhcp lease is not updated and as a result the
IPs obtained remains same.
Is there a way to force wpa_supplicant to update the dhcp lease when this
happens in OpenWrt. I'm looking for a solution like wpa-roam. Appreciate your? response in this regard.

Thanks

Samitha