Search an existing P2P Group

Nishant Sharma nishantshrm009
Thu Jan 17 23:47:19 PST 2013

Hi,
I am trying to find an existing P2P Group using the command
*p2p_find type=progressive* on a P2P device. But I could not find any
existing P2P Group although P2P Group exists.

However when I am using *scan *followed by *scan_results *I could see a P2P
Group in the scan results.

I want to know what is the difference between *p2p_find *and *p2p_find
type=progressive . *In my case both the commands are giving same results.
As per specification *p2p_find type=progressive  *should give existing
group in the results.

--
Thanks and Regards
Nishant Sharma