about "IBSS RSN: Add a timeout for Authentication frame exchange"

Antonio Quartulli ordex
Wed Aug 28 10:08:11 PDT 2013

Hello Jouni,

I just saw your patch in master and I was wondering:

- if the other peer does not support the Authentication exchange it will be the
  first to start the EAPOL exchange, no? so In that case we will skip the Auth
  exchange at all

- assuming that both the peers support Auth exchange, in case of frame loss, I
  think it would be better to delete the station and try again, rather than
  ignoring the Auth exchange at all. What do you think?

Regards,

--
Antonio Quartulli

..each of us alone is worth nothing..