Mix Mode Security and wpa_supplicant-0.7.3

ashish yadav ashishyadav78
Wed Sep 5 07:50:29 PDT 2012

Hi ,

I am using the wl12xx drivers from compat-wireless-3.2.5-1.
The WiFi chip is WL1281Q  from TI ( acting as station/client ).

 I am able to connect with AP using :
  a. WPA-PSK
  b. WPA2-AES

But when AP use mix mode security, then I am not able to connect with AP.

Thanks & Regards
  Ashish