compex WLM200NX (ath9k) dual band issue

Walter Robert Ditzler ditwal001
Tue Nov 20 15:22:20 PST 2012

hi chris,

sorry form y weak description. i saw some examples running a hostapd setup
with one card simultaniously on both freq (2.4 and 5). in my case i just
doesnt work. from your comment bellow, is it true that this is not possible?
i fit is possible can you help me with a hint how to proceed?

thanks a lot,

walter.

*** create dev interface with same card
iw phy phy1 interface add wlan1 type adhoc
iw phy phy1 interface add wlan2 type adhoc
***

*** /etc/default/hostapd
RUN_DAEMON="yes"
DAEMON_CONF="/etc/abbeoo/abo_cfghostapd24 /etc/abbeoo/abo_cfghostapd50"
DAEMON_OPTS="-dd"
***

*** 5.1 hostapd file
interface=wlan1
bridge=br0
driver=nl80211
ssid=abbeoo_cc
hw_mode=a
channel=48
country_code=CH

ieee80211n=1
ieee8021x=0
ht_capab=[HT40+][SHORT-GI-40][DSSS_CCK-40]

wmm_enabled=1
ignore_broadcast_ssid=0
***

*** 2.4 hostapd file