UPD3: Android ICS: wpa_supplicant not connecting to hostapd in 80211n mode

Valeriy Kucherenko darkside_ua
Wed May 30 00:52:01 PDT 2012

I have made some investigation and found that disabling processing of WPA_STA_WMM flag in wpa_driver_nl80211_hapd_send_eapol(...) driver routine,
i.e.

int qos = 1;

allows my wireless client to authenticate with AP.

Now, instead of EAPOL 4-way handshake timeouts, I'm getting WPA: pairwise key handshake completed (RSN).
So, it looks like that this patch http://hostap.epitest.fi/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=hostap.git;a=commitdiff;h=4378fc14ebfb355705e7674bf347ea659bcd77bc won't work with my wpa_supplicant.

But this is not solve my problem. After successful authentication client stuck at "receiving DHCP address" and then timeouts. And all this headache is only when AP in N-mode.

Any suggestions where can I look next?