UPD2: Android ICS: wpa_supplicant not connecting to hostapd in 80211n mode

Valeriy Kucherenko darkside_ua
Mon May 28 01:30:56 PDT 2012

So, can somebody help me with this? I've also turned my laptop (Win7 x64, Intel PROSet/Wireless) into AP mode to check wireless connectivity and the phone successfully authenticate and connected in n-mode. It only won't connect to hostapd-1 in n-mode.

For details of problems, please see my previous two messages with same subject.

Thanks.