Can we remove the eloop exception listener?

Jouni Malinen j
Sun Jun 24 03:15:10 PDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 02:24:43PM -0700, Ben Greear wrote:
> It seems like the exception listener could be removed.  The only
> user is dbus, and probably it can just use reader/writer (and
> catch the exceptions when reading)???

I don't think there was any response to this and I don't know the D-Bus
code well enough to be able to easily comment on its needs. Did you have
any particular reason for removing that option from eloop? If you can
provide a patch that removes this and maintains the D-Bus interface
functionality, this could be considered.