Disassociation notification received - possible foul play?

Holger Schurig holgerschurig
Fri Jun 8 04:50:37 PDT 2012

Dan Williams wrote:

> you simply have to enable driver debugging and figure out
> why the driver decided to emit the disassociation event.

Or, better, ditch WEXT and use cfg80211 in the first place.

Because chances are high that if he continues to use WEXT and enables
debugging info that the response from the mailing list is "we don't
continue to maintain the antique WEXT protocol, thanks for reporting,
but move on to cfg80211". So he may do the move on now :-)

--
http://www.holgerschurig.de