Dynamic authentication / One-time password

DaveM dave
Thu Jul 19 11:38:32 PDT 2012

Hi. Yes, but I really need a more stand alone solution. Can someone
point me to where in the code the psk string is being fetched from the
static cfg? I'd like to embed a function call there so I can create psk
strings dynamically. Should really only require a few lines of code.