Station randomly losses connection to AP using ath9k

Jouni Malinen j
Sat Jul 7 08:08:52 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 09:03:32PM -0430, Sergio Miguel Rodriguez Padilla wrote:
> My laptop gets disconected randomly. The below description is the best
> I've been able to capture.

I did not notice anything obviously wrong in either hostapd or
wpa_supplicant operations, i.e., this looks like a lower level issue and
would likely depend on collecting debug information from the drivers
and/or wireless sniffer to see which frames are actually transmitted.