p2p dbus changes for hostap-1.0?
Chinchilla, Angie V
Fri Feb 10 09:48:26 PST 2012
Is there a decision regarding the proposed p2p dbus changes?
The changes I'm referring to are from this thread:
If we want these changes to make it into hostap-1.0 we need to get the
patches written/submitted/reviewed/picked up soon, because rc3 is in 5
days and only critical fixes will be picked up from that point on.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Hostap