wpa_supplicant: WPS Support-WSC_NACK packets

hari.c36 at wipro.com hari.c36
Tue Apr 24 08:34:52 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have Checked all the Packet Fields w.r.t Registrar-Nounces and Enrolee- Nounces with previous messages M2 and M1 with M3
But all are looking fine.
And also I observed no configuration errors w.r.t  M3 messages before returning WSC-Nack message from Router.
My Questions are

1.       What are the possible cases for router or registrar returning WSC-Nack messages?

2.       Is there any Router specific like it doesn't support WPS or having any broken implementation[Using Dlink Dir-601]

 Wireshark log w.r.t config error at M3 message: [10 09 00 02 00 00 ]

+ Configuration Error :No Error (0x0000)

Regards
Hari

Message: 3