Does hostapd's ctrl_iface supports all configurations ?

uday kiran kaniki.uday
Wed Sep 14 10:44:37 PDT 2011

Thanks for the reply Jouni.

No , not in hostapd.conf. I want to change the AP configurations dynamically
from
my program through the ctrl_iface of hostapd.I did walkthrough on ctrl_iface
code
in hostapd and i didnot see any handles for setting some config params like
changing ssid , beacon_int ect.

So , If i my program want to do those configs dynamically, Do i need to add
support in  ctrl_iface code too ? Or did I overlooked it in the code ?
Please clarify ?