eap_sim_db_receive is not called

Ming-Ching Tiew mctiew
Tue Sep 13 20:51:14 PDT 2011

I have used the hlr_auc_gw to receive and send data to hostapd ( libeap.so ), and I can see that the request for gsm triplets comes in and hlr_auc_gw has replied, and the messages appeared in the terminal window. But I don't see that eap_sim_db_receive() is called.

Likely eloop is not initialized correctly but I have called eloop_init() and eloop_run() in the initialization, but yet eloop mechanism inside eap_sim_db does not seem to be working.

Is there any other functions which I must also call to startup the eloop properly ?

Regards.