Integrated EAP server for WiMAX

Baranidharan Muthukumaran barani26dharan
Thu Nov 10 10:08:25 PST 2011

> Hello guys,

I want to have an integrated EAP server in the WiMAX AP. I have downloaded
the host Apd source code and i am going through it right now. I will have
to integrate the EAP server module to the existing WiMAX architecture, so
if someone can help me figure out the API's in the EAP server that i am
required to use to send a EAP payload from the subscriber and which
function should i use to get a EAP payload for the response to the
Subscriber. Or if someone has any flow diagram for the different operations
that is required from within the EAP server to perform either EAP TTLS or
EAP TLS process.

Your help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks
Barani