AP in WEP mode configuration

Liketo talk foreverfrnd
Mon May 23 09:12:00 PDT 2011

Hi,

I was trying to setup an AP in WEP mode by using the wpa_supplicant. The
following is the configuration that I have specified. However, strangely
this configuration info is not given to the driver at all after I start the
supplicant. Does anyone know anything that I am missing here? Which file
handles parsing and setting the key in the supplicant source code?

*network={**   ssid="xxx"** **  key_mgmt=NONE**
wep_key0=0123456789abcdef0123456789**   wep_tx_keyidx=0** }*

*Regards.*