Android proposal (Android.mk) - to be compilant with hostap directory structure - current build fail.

Jouni Malinen j
Sat Mar 19 05:27:59 PDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 08:03:06AM -0700, Dmitry Shmidt wrote:
> Symlink is Ok when you are building on Linux. We can stay with it.

Ah, I already forgot about this detail in build systems. Anyway, I would
assume that the symlink approach would work fine on Linux and OS X build
systems. On Windows, the symlink operation in Android.mk could be
replaced with a copy. Obviously, this would add some extra steps in
handling modifications to the wpa_supplicant package on an Android build
system that runs on Windows. My guess would be that this is not of too
much concern.