[RFC 35/40] P2P: add WPS vendor extension in the Probe response

Jouni Malinen j
Sat Mar 19 03:29:15 PDT 2011

On Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 08:53:31PM +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:
> Add WPS vendor extension attribute if present into the probe response.
> possibility to add until 10 WPS vendor extensions attributes.
> WPS vendor extension must be  affected to the new created field
> of wpa_s->conf structure.

Thanks, applied.

> +void p2p_set_wps_vendor_extensions(
> +	struct p2p_data *p2p,
> +	struct wpabuf *vendor_ext[MAX_WPS_VENDOR_EXTENSIONS]);

Though, I ended up using a bit different API for setting the vendor
extensions to avoid having to pass in the full array every time.
Instead, this is now done by adding the extensions one by one.