Query regarding supplicant standalone parsing

Jouni Malinen j
Tue Mar 15 05:59:24 PDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 12:06:05PM +0530, Binesh wrote:
> Is there an existing configuration using which I can compile out only the
> config part of the supplicant (as a shared object) that is responsible
> reading / writing the supplicant.conf file? This way , possibly get an
> external program, to configure the supplicant.conf file

You can select the configuration backend with CONFIG_BACKEND parameter
in .config. For example, the following line would select the
config_none.c implementation which does not include any functionality:

CONFIG_BACKEND=none