Hostapd-0.7.3 chokes on WPA

Nickolai Dobrynin ndobrynin
Fri Mar 4 21:50:08 PST 2011

Jouni,

This CONFIG_NO_STDOUT_DEBUG option: where is it?
Is there a config file that contains it?  Is the name/location
of the config file distro-dependent?  I posted several inquiries
to Gentoo forum asking where these things live, but no one
replied.  If it *is* distro-dependent, then can you describe
the way this is being handled on the system you are using?
I would image, Gentoo's got something really similar.

Many thanks,
Nickolai Dobrynin