0.6.10 vs 0.7.3-2

Patrik Modesto patrik.modesto
Mon Jun 6 01:48:11 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm running Ubuntu Maverick (kernel 2.6.35) with hostapd version
0.6.10 acting as AP on my IX-330 PRISM2 PCMCIA card with WPA2 enabled.
I'm getting "wifi0: hfa384x_cmd: cmd_queue full" from time to time so
I tried to upgrade hostapd to latest version 0.7.3-2. And it's not
working at all. I got three "ioctl[PRISM2_IOCTL_HOSTAPD]: Invalid
argument" after I started hostapd daemon and when a client tries to
connect I see "wifi0: unknown crypto alg 'NONE'" in syslog. I tried to
upgrade the kernel to version 2.6.38 with the same result. I also
tried to load different firmwares in the IX-330 card, but nothing
changed. Where could be the problem?

Attached is my hostapd.conf

Thanks,
P.