operation of GO after group formation in p2p

ghj kevin ghjkevin
Wed Jul 6 18:44:34 PDT 2011

Hi,

Sorry for the resending.
I am studying on the src code of wpa_supplicant. I know that for
nl80211 interface, the p2p state machine is implemented by supplicant.
I have a question that, how does wpa_supplicant passes GO related
parameters to driver after the completion of GO negotiation?
In p2p listen, I noticed that the probe_req_report is called. But, in
wpas_go_neg_completed(), how does the driver know that they are now a
group owner and they should pass the probe req frame to supplicant?
Or, after group formation, is the supplicant still resposible for
buiding and sending probe response frame?

--
Kevin