#ifdef CONFIG_DBUS

Mikael Wikström leakim.wikstrom
Wed Jul 6 05:14:31 PDT 2011

2011/7/6 Johannes Berg <johannes at sipsolutions.net>:
> On Wed, 2011-07-06 at 13:32 +0200, Mikael Wikstr?m wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> had some issues compiling on a system without dbus due to some missing
>> '#ifdef CONFIG_DBUS'.
>>
>> Please see patch in attachment.
>
> This shouldn't be necessary as there should be do-nothing inlines in the
> dbus header file. Which ones are giving errors?
>
> johannes

static inline void
void wpa_supplicant_dbus_notify_certification(struct wpa_supplicant *wpa_s,
                                              int depth, const char *subject,
                                              const char *cert_hash,
                                              const struct wpabuf *cert)
{
}

'void void in' return type.

The patch I sent does not solve this but my compiler has an issue with
inline so I'm trying to do without them.