Wpa_supplicant on openmoko debian/SHR

Jouni Malinen j
Sun Jan 30 11:11:08 PST 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:50:12AM +0530, Harshil Anil Kumar Shah wrote:
> On Freeradius side also, there is a pause of around 30 secs (if we exclude 5 secs in cleaning up the request) as shown below.

> Tue Jan 25 12:50:25 2011 : Info: Ready to process requests.
> rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 192.168.1.1 port 3073, id=63, length=147

> (Here is the pause on Freeradius side)
> Tue Jan 25 12:50:50 2011 : Info: # Executing section authorize from file /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default

I have no idea what is causing that, but it looks very much like
something that is internal to FreeRADIUS. Maybe some of the
authentication mechanisms is enabled incorrectly and it ends up trying
to do something that times out eventually. Anyway, freeradius-users
mailing list would be better place for this question since I do not see
anything wpa_supplicant specific here.