Can't authenticate in EAP-PEAP mode to a server freeradius

IMS ims77.dev
Tue Jan 25 08:46:06 PST 2011

Thanks for your response.
As I wrote I'm trying to authenticate using : wpa_supplicant -Dwext
-ieth1 -c/etc/wpasupplicant/wifi.conf -dddt
The driver wext has been cross-compile for an arm (imx27) by an other
guy and should work with radius (how to verify ?)
wpa_supplicant has been compile with option for peap so TKIP should be ok.
In my wpasupplicant configuration file proto is not set so it should
be equal to proto=WPA RSN (=WPA2) Do you think to an other thing when
you say to test WPA2/CCMP ?

I have test  wpa_supplicant without authentication using WPA-PSK mode
and it's ok.

Any ideas ?

Sebastien

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 04:50:18PM +0100, IMS wrote:

> I can authenticate my system in EAP-PEAP mode using the driver wired
> (for the ethernet) with a command like : wpa_supplicant -ieth0 -Dwired
> -c/etc/wpasupplicant/wired.conf -B -d
> I can't authenticate using the wifi !!!

Which WLAN driver are you using? Are you sure its TKIP support is
working correctly? Have you tried testing with WPA2/CCMP?