ARC C/C++ compiler

Mikael Wikström leakim.wikstrom
Mon Feb 14 05:42:53 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm sort of stuck with an old metadeveloper/arc compiler that supports
C and C++. I need to be able to compile hostapd with it in a C++
compliant mode and this cause some issues.

If I where to create a patch for hostapd for this minimal C++
compliant mode, would you then consider including it into the main
branch?

The major things that needs to be changed are these