nl80211: how to check if that is p2p go or client

hardik patel hk5patel
Fri Aug 12 03:37:39 PDT 2011

Hi ,

Which supplicant version you are using ? I think in latest supplicant
it is taken care by driver_nl80211.c file in supplicant. Which will
set proper interface for p2p.

In cfg80211 driver, In cfg80211_change_iface callback driver function
you can check type which is nothing but "enum nl80211_iftype"
variable. this tell you whether it is p2p_client or p2p_GO

Thanks,
Hardik