Check for identifier in EAP-PEAP phase-2

paul peterson paul.petersn
Mon Sep 27 01:17:23 PDT 2010

I'm referring to identifier in the inner (tunneled) one. So once EAP-TLS is
successfully over, Juniper SBR sends proposal for EAP-GTC with identifier
value 2, in response wpa_supplicant sends legacy NAK with EAP-MSCHAPv2 as a
supported method, and then Juniper SBR proposes EAP-MSCHAPv2 with identifier
value 2 again. In spite of same identifier value i.e. 2 in two consecutive
EAP frames from SBR, wpa_supplicant accomplishes EAP-MSCHAPv2 successfully.

- Paul