Supported Events for wpa action script?

Panagiotis Georgopoulos panos
Mon Sep 20 09:32:08 PDT 2010

Hello all,

                I am running wpa_cli -a /action_script to echo certain
phrases and configure ip addresses and routes on connection and
disconnection from an access point.

I am wondering whether there are any other events that execute the action
script, apart from CONNECTED and DISCONNECTED. I am particularly interested
to execute some code when successful authentication is done (e.g. when I see
in wpa_cli "EAP authentication completed successfully". Is there any event
being thrown for such an occasion? Is there any other way to execute a code
when successful authentication finishes?

                Thanks a lot in advance,

                Panos