Hostapd + wpa_supplicant

linux newbie linux.newbie79
Tue Nov 30 01:12:00 PST 2010

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your reply.

* My embedded device (wireless terminal) has only one network interface.

I am currently trying to do following setup.

* We have wireless terminals communicating to AP.
* There are situations in which some terminals goes out of coverage.
* We like to enable AP (in repeater or bridge mode) in our terminals,
so that out-of-coverage terminals can communicate with other terminals
which has coverage.
* So that we can maintain the coverage all the time.

Please let me know, if this is possible to achieve.

Thanks